Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Socks

These always make me smile


I normally wear just normal ankle sports socks. White, with maybe a little bit of color.

These socks always make me feel happy. Silly how a pair of socks can make you feel happy, but they do.

I brought them when we were in California, visiting with the Fairy Godmother and family. They are just cheepies from Target, and i needed them because i felt that ankle socks just were not going to cut it in the windy, slightly chilly temps.

I wore them while we walked all around San Francisco. I wore them when we brought Maggie home. I wear them to friends homes where i know we have to take our shoes off. I often wear them to work on Mondays, so that when i change back into my runners at the end of they day they go back on, and they cheer me up - even though I've still got 4 more working days to get through!

Silly how a pair of socks make you feel better.....

No comments:

Post a Comment